LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a nationwide healthcare company based in Nashville, TN that is looking for an Oracle Database Administrator. This individual will assist in a Data Center relocation and over time will help lead a migration into the Cloud. This position is a contract-to-hire opportunity with a 3-month contract period and can sit remote during the contract. After being converted to a full-time employee, they are looking for a candidate who can be on-site in Nashville a couple of times a week, and as needed during the move.
Oracle Database Administrator Responsibilities:
- Create/maintain production, reports and development databases
- Lead the backup and recovery plans of databases
- Keep databases up to date by installing new versions of Oracle and patches
- Troubleshoot database/application problems and help come up with solutions
Oracle Database Administrator Requirements:
- 2-3 years of Oracle DBA experience in a corporate environment
- Unix Operating system commands knowledge
- Experience with Oracle backup and recovery scenarios
- Ability to perform both operating system and Oracle performance monitoring
- Experience utilizing Oracle Golden Gate preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Recruiter - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Oracle , Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC) , Oracle Golden Gate , Database Backup , Database Recovery , DBA , Database Administrator #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.