Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently working with a client who assists with home warranty plans. These plans help protect homeowners from the costs of unexpected repairs to their home’s systems, lines and/or appliances. They are currently seeking an Operations Specialist to join their team in the Franklin, NJ area.
This position is 100% onsite.
Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist the Sr. Supervisor with general clerical and administrative tasks
- Review, monitor, keep track of reports
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls
- Handle all emails, data entry and generate reports
- Work with templates, filing and scheduling
- Create postings and handling office supplies
- Other tasks as assigned
Operations Specialist Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience in a general office setting
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Extensive customer service or data entry experience required
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to adapt and multitask
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be comfortable working on a computer and have basic skills and knowledge
If you are interested in this Operations Specialist opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: operations specialist , office administrator , administrative #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.