Our client is a leading CPG company in VA with other plants located across the world. This organization is a global leader in their industry and is looking for an Operations Manager to help continue this pattern of growth. The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall management inside a manufacturing facility. This Operations Manager role will also include productivity management, continuous improvement projects and initiatives and strong leadership and management for employees in the plant.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Directs manufacturing personnel to ensure that all systems operate at their highest capability to meet required production schedules, quality, costs and schedule priorities
- Improves reliability, maintenance and processing methods to reduce cost and avoid loss of production as a result of equipment malfunction or failure time
- All hiring, firing, training, and personnel leadership in the plant
- Develops preventative maintenance and safety procedures that are cost effective and increase the operational life of the equipment
- Directly oversee all EHS in the plant, and implement new initiatives to drive a safety culture
- Assist in the development of the system and operational standards and corrective actions.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Supply Chain or related Technical field is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of related leadership experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Must have the knowledge of good manufacturing practices. Be safety and quality minded and have the ability to make sound decisions
- Strong safety background with a proven record of driving safety cultures
- Ability to forecast hiring needs and execute on those
If you are interested in this Operations Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: Production Manager , Production Supervisor , Facility Operations , Warehouse , Maintenance , Warehouse Manager , Operations , Operations Manager , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Facility Operations , Mechanics , Risk Management , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products, QRMP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, office services, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.