Our client, a leader in global technology and engineering, is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team. The Operations Manager will work cross-functionally with multiple teams and have visibility to high level executives. Our client is based in downtown Chicago, and they are looking for sharp, collaborative individuals to join their growing organization.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and operate new, existing and changing spaces at 50 sites across North America
- Audit contracts and order materials for rebrands
- Handle communication with stakeholders and high-level executives
- Prepare and present decks to C-suite on current projects
- Coordinate project tasks and facilitate efforts and communication between stakeholders
Operations Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in facilities and project management
- Able to commute into the downtown office 3 days a week
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience managing multiple deliverables at one time
If you are looking for an opportunity for a challenge within a dynamic and progressive organization, please apply for the Operations Manager position!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: facilities , operations , project manager , project management , operations management , facilities manager , facilities management , facilities supervisor , management , planning , forecasting , analysis #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.