Our client, a global leader in agriculture, is looking for an analytical self-starter to build and develop their inventory and logistics management processes. As an Operations & Logistics Associate, you will review and maintain proper inventory levels to ensure on time delivery for all customer orders. This position will include aspects of inventory management, forecasting and operations.
Operations & Logistics Associate Responsibilities:
- Partner with the sales team and support B2B accounts
- Book, track and trace shipments to ensure inventory can be transported efficiently and effectively
- Communicate with carriers to ensure inventory will be delivered on time and provide updates if there are delays
- Develop SOPs and engage in continuous process improvement to drive cost-savings and automation initiatives
Operations & Logistics Associate Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience in supply chain and logistics
- Proficient in Excel and preferably a TMS system
If you are interested in the Operations & Logistics Associate position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , supply chain , SAP , shipment , CPG , Manufacturing , international logistics #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.