Are you looking to start your career in operations with a thriving company? Then this role is for you. We are partnered with a global CPG company based here in Downtown Chicago to hire for their entry-level Operations Leadership Development Program.
Our client is looking for high-potential, driven individuals who are eager to learn about plant operations, engineering, maintenance, quality and sanitation. This Operations Leadership Development Program is intended for recent graduates or for motivated self-starters looking for a career in manufacturing.
Operations Leadership Development Program Responsibilities:
- Partner with cross-functional leadership on projects for engineering, maintenance, and process improvement
- Plan and release production orders to manufacturing based on demand plans
- Monitor capacity of manufacturing based on customer needs
- Utilize SAP, Excel and Powerpoint software
- Lead a team of operators to ensure optimal output for productivity while also ensuring safety
Operations Leadership Development Program Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in Supply Chain, Operations, or Engineering related fields
- Ability to work on a variety of problems across all teams
- Experience working heavily within SAP, excel and powerpoint
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills; a strong team player
- Go-getter attitude
If you are interested in this Operations Leadership Development Program opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: Production Manager , Production Supervisor , Facility Operations , Warehouse , Maintenance , Warehouse Manager , Operations , Operations Manager , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Facility Operations , Mechanics , Risk Management , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products, QRMP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in supply chain, sales, accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.