Our client, a healthcare company located on the northern side of Chicago, is looking for an Operations Analyst to cover a maternity leave while 100% remote. The Operations Analyst will analyze staffing strategies to help streamline and standardize processes on the HR team. The right person is analytical, possesses strong attention-to-detail skills, and brings prior experience with pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s in Excel.
Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze pricing, costs, and approvals for any staffing decisions
- Audit any requests for reorganization and any staffing adjustments
- Work cross functionally with HR, Accounting, and Operations to update any staffing data
Operations Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain, finance, or any related field
- 1+ years of analytical experience
- Advanced Excel and data management skills
- Attention to detail and great verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Operations Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Team Lead, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: master data, supply chain, analysis, healthcare, pivot tables, Excel, VLOOKUP’s.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.