Our client, a growing tech company in Chicago, is looking for Open Enrollment Specialists to come in on a project basis to assist their team during their annual open enrollment period.
The Open Enrollment Specialists will be responsible for handling inbound calls and client inquiries via phone and email surrounding benefits open enrollment. They will serve as the expert in the health insurance space, and process all client requests within the organization’s internal database.
Open Enrollment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Handle a high-volume number of inbound calls from those looking to enroll in health and welfare benefits
- Provide education and recommendations to clients and employees on the different costs and benefits plans available
- Input and manage client information within the internal database
- Process all client paperwork and requests
Open Enrollment Specialist Requirements:
- Previous experience working within benefits open enrollment or insurance
- Previous exposure to SBC documents, and ability to interpret and read plan documents
- Ability to be available and flexible throughout the entire duration of the project
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Experience working in a high-volume or fast-paced environment
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for an immediate and fast-paced position to carry you through the holidays! Please apply as soon as possible!
Team Lead, Human Resources Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: entry-level , entry level , client , client services , customer service , insurance , health insurance , startup, benefits. open enrollment
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.