A premier real estate development firm in downtown Chicago is in search of an Office Operations Coordinator due to a promotion! This organization has experienced steady growth over the past 15 years and continues to expand by acquiring new businesses. This organization offers a fun and laid-back culture and prides itself in offering an environment that fosters room for growth and encourages collaboration.
As the Office Operations Coordinator, you will hold a position that is crucial to the success of the office operations and continued culture of the firm. Every day will offer tremendous variety, as your responsibilities will encompass supervising a staff of administrative professionals, executing floor plan moves, managing vendor relationships, and utilizing your expertise to promote a positive office culture.
Office Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead administrative team members to deliver excellent service
- Drive innovation on sustainability-related initiatives for facilities
- Execute successful facilities projects, including office moves, hoteling implementation, additional space build outs, etc.
- Maintain a complex budget for recurring and one-off facilities expenses
- Participate in the creation, implementation and maintenance of the business continuity plan
Office Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of Office and Facilities Management experience
- Experience leading office coordinators and support staff
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven execution of enhancing standard operating procedures
If you are interested in this Office Operations Coordinator role, please apply today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , office manager , facilities, operations, administrative , admin , office management , office , office coordinator , operations , executive assistant , receptionist , office assistant #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.