A premier real estate development firm in Downtown Chicago is in search of an Office Manager! This organization has experienced steady growth over the past 15 years and continues to expand by launching acquiring new businesses. This organization offers a fun and laid back culture and prides itself in offering an environment that fosters room for growth and encourages collaboration.
As the Office Manager, you will hold a position that is crucial to the success of the business. Every day will offer tremendous variety, as your responsibilities will encompass bookkeeping, executive assistant support, and general office operations.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the CEO to ensure successful client partnerships and transactions
- Communicate directly with clients, demonstrating a high level of urgency and an ability to establish rapport and credibility
- Ensure that the office is operating efficiently by answering and directing incoming calls, ordering office supplies, and managing vendor relationships
- Maintain office financial information and perform general bookkeeping duties
- Assist with coordinating meetings, including preparing meeting materials and making catering arrangements
- Order office supplies
- Arrange staffing schedule.
Office Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three to seven years of overall administrative experience, including experience in office management
- Experience supporting a small office is a plus
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with QuickBooks or another accounting software is a plus
- Polished and professional written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for any administrative professional seeking a stable organization and a friendly, family-oriented culture. This office is located in the Downtown Chicago
If you are interested in this Office Manager role, please apply today!
Recruiter, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , office manager , administrative , admin , office management , office , office coordinator , operations , executive assistant , receptionist , office assistant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.