A premier financial services firm in the western suburbs of Minneapolis is seeking an Office Manager due to a promotion! This organization brings 20+ years of experience, utilizing top of the line technology to provide innovative investment solutions to their clients.
The Office Manager will hold a position that is crucial to the success of the business. Every day will offer tremendous variety, as responsibilities will encompass all daily office service operations, facility related projects and initiatives, supporting senior managers and promoting a positive office culture.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
Office Manager Requirements:
- Professionally answer, screen and route incoming calls
- Open/close the office daily
- Manage security access, onboarding and offboarding, company photo directory
- Maintain office supplies and inventory
- Oversee office budget
- Plan and execute office events, conferences and executive meeting
- Manage and maintain conference rooms
- 5+ years of office management experience
- Financial or professional services industry experience preferred
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong passion for building office morale
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If you are interested in this Office Manager role, please apply today!
Principal, National Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national