LaSalle Network is partnered with a global law firm out of Chicago seeking an Office Manager due to a promotion. This firm brings over 50 years of business and has been recognized by leading publications as a "Best Places to Work" and "Best Law Firms in the US."
The Office Manager will report to the firm’s senior partners and be responsible for managing the human resources, accounting and administrative functions of their office. This person will have full autonomy while working collaboratively with leadership and legal support.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Handle daily law office operations and management of the support staff
- Manage human resources needs including employee benefits and performance evaluations
- Process payroll and approve company expenses
- Coordinate with vendors including maintenance and IT services
- Conduct ad-hoc administrative functions as needed
Office Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of office management experience in a professional services environment
- Legal experience preferred
- QuickBooks experience required
- Salesforce proficiency preferred
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
If you are looking for an Office Manager opportunity that offers remote flexibility and can provide long-term career stability, apply to the Office Manager opening today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: office manager , office services , quickbooks , office management , real estate , legal #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.