A premier technology-driven principal trading firm in Dallas is in search of an Office Manager! This organization offers a professional but laid-back culture and prides itself in offering an environment that fosters room for growth and encourages collaboration.
The Office Manager will hold a position that is crucial to the success of the business. Every day will offer tremendous variety, as responsibilities will encompass all daily office service operations, facility related projects and initiatives, supporting senior managers and promoting a positive office culture.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Professionally answer, screen and route incoming calls
- Open/close the office daily
- Maintain the office appearance
- Sort incoming mail
- Oversee daily food service and catering
- Manage security access, onboarding and offboarding, company photo directory
- Maintain office supplies
- Manage and maintain conference rooms
- Filing and record keeping
- Other duties as assigned
Office Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of administrative support experience
- Financial or professional services industry experience preferred
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong passion for building office morale
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If you are interested in this Office Manager role, please apply today!
Director, National Search
Keywords and Related Terms: workplace coordinator , administrator , administrative support , professional services #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.