LaSalle Network is partnered with one of the fastest growing technology companies in Chicago, currently seeking an Office Coordinator. The Office Coordinator will assist multiple members of the C-Suite with all aspects of business as well as be responsible for the daily functions of their downtown office.
Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage Executive's calendars by scheduling appointments and meetings
- Arrange extensive international and domestic travel
- Oversee operations of the office including scheduling conference rooms and coordinating internal events
- Maintain professionalism and composure in a fast-paced environment
Office Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years of office or administrative support in a corporate office
- Google Suite proficiency required
- Reporting experience utilizing Microsoft Excel preferred
- Ability to arrange international and domestic travel arrangements
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality
If you are an eager Office Coordinator looking to support one of the most dynamic technology companies in Chicago, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Office Coordinator , personal assistant , office assistant , administrative , CFO , contract executive assistant , calendar , travel #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.