A rapidly growing technology company with multiple nationwide offices is seeking an Office Coordinator for their office in Midtown, Manhattan. This company has received numerous awards for their culture and growth, including recognition from Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine. This office is projected to double in size by the end of 2016!
As the Office Coordinator, you will handle all reception duties and will be the first point of contact for high-profile clients calling or visiting the office. Additionally, you will provide support to the talent acquisition/recruiting team by coordinating a high volume of interviews and acting as the liaison between candidates and multiple internal hiring managers. Every day will offer variety, and you will constantly be juggling and prioritizing multiple projects.
Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Answer/screen inbound calls and relay messages as necessary
- Greet visitors, clients and vendors and distribute security badges as needed
- Schedule and maintain the conference rooms and make sure they are fully stocked
- Manage recruiting calendar, coordinate interviews and communicate between candidates and hiring managers
- Assist with planning events on behalf of the talent acquisition team and other departments
Office Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One to four years of experience providing administrative support in a professional environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to provide solutions in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and confident, take-charge demeanor
This Office Coordinator role is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is hungry to learn and continue developing their career as an administrative professional. As the business continues to expand, there is unlimited potential for this role to grow and evolve as well.
If you are interested in this Office Coordinator role and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: office coordinator , office assistant , receptionist , administrative assistant , office manager , junior office manager , junior executive assistant , admin , clerical , recruiting coordinator , talent coordinator
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.