LaSalle Network is partnered with a leading non-profit seeking an Office Coordinator to join their team due to growth! This organization is dedicated to helping those in need and bringing real-life experience to their business.
The Office Coordinator role will be responsible for owning all areas of administration in the office, supporting client needs and managing marketing and social media content. With the growth of the organization, the right person for this role will be able and excited to wear many hats.
Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective and timely telephone and mail communications
- Maintain conference room calendar
- Coordinate meetings both on-site and off-site
- Create and execute social media initiatives and maintain online presence of organization
- Coordinate in-office events and gatherings
Office Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of office coordination or receptionist experience required
- Working knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Proven attention to detail
- Professional writing experience is preferred
If you are passionate about helping others and are looking for an opportunity to utilize your language and administrative skills, apply to the Office Coordinator role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: legal , nonprofit , office , administration #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.