Our Client is seeking an Office Assistant in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago to join their team! The model candidate is detail-oriented with a proven ability to handle a high-volume workload and deliver a superior level of customer service.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Order office supplies and oversee the maintenance of office space
- Distribute mail and packages
- Handle sensitive documents with a high level of confidentiality
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate team members
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain office so it is clean and welcoming
- Schedule conference rooms/travel/interviews as needed
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum of 2+ years of prior office experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- Strong Data Entry skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Organization skills and ability to prioritize and initiative to accommodate workflow
If you have an interest in building your administrative experience and are in search of a fast-paced role within a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you. Please apply for this Office Assistant opportunity today!
Keywords and Related Terms: office assistant, reception, administrative assistant, coordinator, administrative support, office services, office coordinator, receptionist, front desk, clerical
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, sales, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.