Have you recently graduated? Are you looking to jump start your career? Our client is seeking an Office Assistant to join their team! The model candidate is detail-oriented with a proven ability to handle a high-volume workload and deliver a superior level of customer service.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate team members
- Order office supplies and oversee the maintenance of office space
- Distribute mail and packages
- Handle sensitive documents with a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain office so it is clean and welcoming
- Schedule conference rooms/travel/interviews as needed
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Internship or over one year of office experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Organization skills and ability to prioritize and initiative to accommodate workflow
If you have an interest in building your office experience and are in search of a fast-paced role within a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you. Please apply for this Office Assistant opportunity today!
Keywords and Related Terms: office , assistant , entry , level , phone , call , supplies , document , maintain , schedule , conference
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.