Our client, a leading CPG company, is looking to hire an Off-Shift Production Supervisor for its plant in Louisville, KY. This is a fast-paced food production facility that is rapidly growing.
The Off-Shift Production Supervisor will lead cross-functional, continuous improvement projects and evaluate plant efficiencies to scale up for continued growth. The company is looking for dynamic, passionate leaders with high-growth potential to move up in the company down the road. This position will start in either 2nd or 3rd shift but has the potential to move to 1st shift over time.
Off-Shift Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Oversee production operations as well as maintain optimal capacity and efficiency
- Identify continuous improvement projects and establish project plans for increased output and efficiency
- Manage all operations on the shop floor for designated production area including labor, throughput, quality, safety, and all KPIs
- Train and coach hourly personnel on CI methodology
Off-Shift Production Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Background in food, beverage, or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Proven skills in a leadership position
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in managing hourly staff
If interested in this Off-Shift Production Supervisor role and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , engineering , continuous improvement , six sigma , black belt , lean , engineer , mechanical engineer , chemical engineer , process improvement , management , project management , OSHA , GMP , Manufacturing , project design , process mapping , safety , quality , R&D , DMAIC , CPG , SAP , plant , information systems, CAPEX , capital projects
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.