Our client, a chemical company headquartered in the northern suburbs of Chicago, IL, is looking for an Ocean Export Coordinator to help continue their pattern of growth. The Ocean Export Coordinator will be responsible for providing analytic support to plan international shipments.
Ocean Export Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Utilize analytics reporting tools to pull transportation data regarding carrier pricing, delivery times, accuracy and other crucial KPIs
- Participate in planning international shipments, tendering, tracking and tracing
- Manage orders and update data stored within the TMS
- Coordinate requests for shipments, status and other ad hoc requests
- Maintain and foster client and carrier relationships as well as collaborate with key account users and other internal finance teams
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
Ocean Export Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business or any other relevant degree
- 4+ years in an ocean import/export experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs, specifically in a supply chain environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to lead a team on multiple projects
- SAP and Salesforce is a plus!
If you are interested in this Ocean Export Coordinator opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , supply chain , analyst , customer service , project management , SAP , Business , Economics , business , international , global , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUPs #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.