LaSalle Network has partnered with a global food manufacturer on a search for a Network Planner. This organization has been around for over 50 years and has a variety of products that can be found in your local grocery stores across the globe!
If you are looking for a management opportunity with an organization that truly values their employees all over the globe, please apply below.
Network Planner Responsibilities:
- Convert Sales demand into long-term purchasing forecasts and inventory plans, placing orders upon production partners and co-packers
- Manage two supply chain planners responsible for day-to-day inventory planning
- Work through production and shipping disruptions, minimizing impact and communicating consequences to wider business
- Record and ensure usage of import licenses, including communication of such to License Holders
- Arrange movement of stock between warehouses, from ports and to/from co-packers to maximize customer order fulfillment
- Product Master Data creation for new SKUs, including customer notifications and maintenance
Network Planner Requirements:
- Proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables)
- 3+ years of experience in production planning, inventory planning, or forecasting experience
- Management experience preferred
- CPG experience preferred
If you are interested in the Network Planner position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national