LaSalle Network is searching for a high caliber Network Engineer to join our client’s core infrastructure services team. This Network Engineer will be part of a team for one of the global leaders in professional services headquartered in downtown Chicago.
The Network Engineer will report to an Architect and be tasked with high visibility projects which directly impact the enterprise technology infrastructure. The Network Engineer will collaborate with the internal infrastructure team and executive business partners on strategic initiatives aimed at improving the existing infrastructure and adding new network products to give the organization a competitive advantage.
Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design, architect, plan, implement and support an advanced global network infrastructure
- Collaborate on new initiatives including redundancy, hardware clustering, Unified Communications solutions, virtualization, service isolation, VPN and multi-layering
- Provide leadership and a vision for the future of the network infrastructure
Network Engineer Requirements:
- Ability to design and support a global network with Cisco products across multiple sites
- Experience implementing routing protocols including: RIP, OSPF, TCP/IP, ATM, BGP
- Proven ability to configure and deploy Nexus series Cisco products
- Experience building project plans within MS Project which show phases and timeframes
- Bachelors of Science degree or multiple Cisco certifications (CCNA, CCNP)
The Network Engineer is located in Chicago, IL and there is a minimal requirement for international travel. This position offers a healthy salary plus competitive benefits. If you believe this Network Engineer position is the next step in your career, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Sr. Unit Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: cisco , network engineer , infrastructure , ospf , bgp , tcp/ip , ccie , ccna , ccnp , ccent , gan , lan , wan , global area network , local area network , wide area network , rip , atm , sonet , t3 , t1 , redundancy , clustering , hardware , software , implementation , support
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an equal opportunity employer m / f / d / vLI-POST-9