We have an exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer that is looking to join our client’s IT team. This individual will need to be located in the Nashville area. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have 5 or more years of experience in Cisco Network Engineering, VLAN and network integration. This role will be responsible for establishing and monitoring expectations, executing on technical deliverables and working to drive digital vision.
Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Produce technical deliverables
- Work to drive digital vision alongside the IT team
Network Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of Cisco Network Engineering experience
- Experience with Routing/Switching and Network installation/configuration/support
- Experience working with VLAN’s
- Experience with network integration
- Understanding of Windows servers/systems
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with vendors/channel partners
- Experience with SDWAN a plus
- Experience Wireless Endpoint Configuration a plus
- Experience working with Palo Alto/Firewalls a plus
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Recruiter - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk , IT support , Active Directory , mobile device management , Windows , PC #LI-NSHTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.