LaSalle Network is partnered with a growing third-party logistics (3PL) provider specializing in international shipping and supply chain solutions. They are committed to delivering efficient and cost-effective logistics services to global clients, and as they continue to grow, are seeking a NetSuite Specialist to lead the team and drive international logistics strategy.
The NetSuite Specialist will be responsible for orchestrating the effective implementation, configuration and maintenance of the NetSuite platform to streamline and enhance business operations. This role involves collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather system requirements, customize NetSuite functionalities and provide solutions that align with our specific needs. The NetSuite Specialist will also oversee system updates, troubleshoot technical issues and ensure seamless integration of the platform.
NetSuite Specialist Responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation, configuration and customization of NetSuite to meet the organization's specific needs and requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather system requirements and provide solutions
- Oversee the maintenance of NetSuite functionality, including updates, enhancements and integrations
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, providing support to users as needed
- Train and support end-users on NetSuite functionalities and best practices
- Stay up to date with NetSuite updates and industry best practices to drive continuous improvement
NetSuite Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or a related field
- Proven experience in NetSuite implementation, configuration, and maintenance
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems and their functionalities, with an emphasis on NetSuite
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- NetSuite certification is a plus
If you are interested in taking the next step to grow your career, please apply to this NetSuite Specialist role today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national