LaSalle Network is partnered with a growing start-up to hire a NetSuite Specialist for their office in the West Loop of Chicago. This fast-growing company, known for their reputation in the retail and ecommerce space, is looking for a driven, quick learner to implement processes and procedures for their planning strategy. The NetSuite Specialist will be responsible for developing forecasts and systems for best tracking historical and future sales using NetSuite.
NetSuite Specialist Responsibilities:
- Attend the category demand reviews and understand drivers, challenge assumptions and lead the team to agreement on the total demand plan
- Help implement NetSuite into their processes
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function
- Use and maintain current demand planning systems to create the best statistical baseline possible using established processes
- Partner with finance and operations to ensure supply availability
NetSuite Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in supply chain, operations or related field is preferred
- 2-3+ years of experience in demand, supply or inventory planning
- NetSuite experience
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively at a fast pace
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in the NetSuite Specialist position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.