LaSalle Network is currently partnering with an organization in New York that is seeking a NetSuite Systems Developer/Administrator to join their team. This is a direct hire, full time opportunity. The Netsuite Systems Developer/Administrator will be responsible for the administration and continued improvement of the NetSuite ERP system at Company. The position requires a highly dedicated individual who can deliver results in a high growth, fast paced, ever-evolving environment.
The ideal candidate has experience in Netsuite administration and development with domain knowledge in Order Management, Advanced Inventory, Finance, and Supply Chain Management. The candidate will conceptualize business needs and can formulate solutions from both technical and business points of view. The candidate will have support available from other experienced Netsuite developers, with room to grow both within Netsuite as well as other systems utilized by Company.
Netsuite Systems Developer/Administrator Responsibilities:
- Build and deliver NetSuite solutions for optimizing the usability and functionality of the system including customization and configuration (via SuiteScript 2.x, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, and SuiteCloud), integration and support case resolution
- Understand code versioning tools (e.g. Github)
- Assist in troubleshooting, identify root causes, and drive resolutions as needed
- Build/maintain user interface entry forms, as well as email and PDF templates
- Troubleshoot and maintain the NetSuite platform
- Perform mass updates on a schedule or by demand
- Provide front line support for NetSuite users and be the technical point of contact for the ERP application
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Maintain user roles/access and assign appropriate permissions/levels of access
- Work with end-users on usability/Help Desk issues
- Provide necessary training to users within the company
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity
- Work directly with NetSuite or other Professional Services organization to drive and coordinate larger (more complex) NetSuite projects
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customizations and integrations
Netsuite Systems Developer/Administrator Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years of development experience; with at least 2 years of experience with Netsuite (including SuiteScript 2.x, SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk and SuiteBuilder) as a developer and as an administrator
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Experience in customization of reports, KPI’s, dashboards, saved searches, and workflows within the NetSuite platform
- Netsuite SuiteFoundation/Administrator Certification is a plus
- Experience or interest in Salesforce (CRM) development is a plus
- Understanding of data models, data integrity, and database concepts
- Strong understanding of Netsuite Search tools (using joins, aggregated data, formula fields using SQL operators to extract data)
- Experience with various systems architectures including system integration, client-server, web-based, and service oriented
- Knowledge in various business processes with sales, support, supply chain, manufacturing, accounting and finance, project management, and inventory management
- Strong relationship building and excellent spoken & written communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong Excel experience, including VLookup, pivot tables, nested logical arguments, etc.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Experience with SuiteAnalytics and query module as well as B2B and B2C is a plus
If you are interested in the Netsuite Systems Developer/Administrator role and have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you want to learn more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: NetSuite , Administrator, Developer , excel, vlookup , suiteanalytics , b2b , b2c , administration , technology , github
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.