LaSalle Network has partnered with a dynamic and growing investments firm with a strong technology focus in searching for a .NET Software Engineer. Software Engineers play a critical role in continuing to grow modern development practices and application architecture, leveraging cloud base technology and owning the execution of projects extending the capabilities of the company’s investment systems.
The ideal candidate enjoys working in optimized development processes environment with automation and continuous delivery practices and utilizing cloud hosted infrastructure for deployment.
.NET Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work side by side with development team members to ensure a consistent technical landscape aligned to technical architecture vision
- Ensure that Development is delivered within quality guidelines and that team members follow the same guidelines
- Work with Business Partners and Business Analysts to take requirements and break them down into smaller tasks; design and document solutions
- Use continuous delivery practices to increase speed of delivery
- Continue to evaluate the company’s technology platform against industry trends
.NET Software Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience demonstrating strong understanding of object-oriented design and development principles
- 1-2+ years of experience with Microsoft.Net; experience with C# required
- Demonstrated experience with automated unit and acceptance level testing; experience working in a TDD environment a strong plus
- Working knowledge and practice working in an Agile development environment with strong engineering principles (SCRUM, etc.)
- Experience with AWS/Azure components and tools is a plus
- Ability to adapt within a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated team player, self-starter and independent thinker
- Experience in Financial Services and/or Investment Management a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering preferred
Keywords and Related Terms: .NET , software engineer , engineer , cloud base technology , C# , Azure , Agile development #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.