LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a top organization in higher education within the Chicagoland area to help identify a .NET Developer to add to their growing team. This person will be responsible for developing creative full stack solutions utilized by the digital marketing team.
.NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop full stack applications utilized by digital marketing team
- Handle CRM, CMS, and marketing automation
- Manage new development and projects within their .NET focused application
- Working closely and communication with internal stakeholders
- Manage build automation and deployment process through CI/CD pipelines
- Participate in code review with the development team
.NET Developer Requirements:
- C# software development experience, utilizing .NET framework
- Exposure to working with a CMS, such as Sitecore, EPiServer, or Kentico is a plus
- Experience with digital marketing applications or working with a marketing team
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate solutions effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar preferred
If you are interested in this .NET Developer role and qualify per the requirements above, please apply today!
Project Manager, Development Practice
Keywords and Related Terms: .NET , C# , CMS , Sitecore , Kentico , EPiServer , Software Engineer , Software Developer , Application Engineer , Application Developer , .NET Developer , CRM , digital marketing applications , full stack developer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.