LaSalle Network is currently partnering with fast growing client in the Chicagoland area to help them identify a .NET Developer to join their team. Our client is a growing SaaS company focused on providing their clients with innovative solutions with their product. This is a full time, salaried position with benefits and this also an onsite position in Chicago (no relocation assistance provided).
.NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and optimize mission critical software applications and webpages
- Follow core object orient concepts and practice “clean code” principles
- Collaborate with development team, design team, and stakeholders
- Write code that satisfies project specifications
- Provide support to issues in codebase reported by client
.NET Developer Requirements:
- 2+ years professional experience with web development in ASP.NET MVC
- 2+ years professional experience developing applications using a SQL server database
- Exposure to and understanding of web architecture and scalable application and design patterns
If the .NET Developer position sounds like the next step in your career, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.