LaSalle Network is partnering with a digital transformation organization to help them identify a .NET Developer to join their team. This position is 100% remote and this is a 6-month contract opportunity (potential for extensions or conversion to full time could be possible).
.NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Solution Architect to help define technical integrations and platform DevOps
- Drive the creation of clean, scalable code driving cutting-edge client solutions
- Serve as technical oversight for the .NET team including initial project / environment setup and CI/CD buildout
- Work with project management, and the solution architect to track completion of outstanding development work and establish/update timelines
- Mentor junior technical resources
- Assist in developing the technology practice
.NET Developer Requirements:
- 5+ years of development experience in enterprise scale systems development, platform implementation, and digital development
- Fundamental background in software design, including design patterns and best practices
- Significant experience with C# .NET, .NET MVC and MSSQL
- Knowledge of application security concepts and best practices
- Experience working in multiple development methodologies (Agile, Kanban, XP, Waterfall)
If you are interested in the .NET Developer opportunity and are ready to work for an organization that will reward your hard work and effort with upward professional development – apply today.
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: web development , .NET , C#
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.