LaSalle Network is partnered with a leading financial services firm in downtown Chicago looking to hire a NDA Specialist. This company has established great longevity and stability in their industry and provide a collaborative and supportive company culture.
This role will provide direct support to the General Counsel and will be responsible for managing their NDA process. This role requires strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
NDA Specialist Responsibilities:
- Prepare, revise and manage non-disclosure agreements and requests
- Draft corporate governance docs and agreements.
- Provide project management support for financial transactions and company onboarding
- Maintain control of closing documentation
- Help maintain various corporate and fund books and records
- Maintain and audit internal records, checklists and tracking
- Collaborate with the General Counsel, investment team and finance team with various reporting efforts, including investor reporting
- Assist with routine fund compliance tasks
NDA Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or paralegal certificate required.
- 3-5 years of contract management or Paralegal experience, specifically working in NDAs.
- Experience reviewing non-disclosure agreements and transactional documents is required.
- Financial services experience recommended.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
If you know the ins and outs of NDAs and are looking for a new challenge in your career, apply to the NDA Specialist today.
Keywords and Related Terms: non disclosure, NDA, documentation specialist, paralegal , legal assistant , legal administrative assistant , legal
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.