LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a leading CPG company in the downtown Chicago market. We’re looking for a National Sales Manager who will be responsible for acquiring new accounts and growing existing relationships. The National Sales Manager will need to bring a strategic approach to developing new relationships, along with a motivated and winning attitude. You will be responsible for strategizing growth plans for key accounts such as Walmart, Target, Kroger, and Walgreens.
This National Sales Manager position will not only give you a chance to join a rapidly growing company in the CPG space, but also access to work alongside the top leaders within the organization. Our client is offering a competitive base salary + extremely lucrative bonus structure + great benefits!
- Develop strategic business plans to meet sales goals and grow existing accounts
- Manage the entire life cycle of the sales process – relationship development, product reviews, contract negotiations, and account management
- Analyze sales data to forecast product trends
- Grow sales 10% annually
- Obtain one new retail brand per quarter
- Attend tradeshows
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of CPG experience selling to national retail accounts
- Experience working with “Buyers” on a national level
- Travel up to 30% of the time during peak trade show periods
If you’re interested in this National Sales Manager position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Team Lead – Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: Sales, Business Development, National Account Manager, National Sales Manager, National Account Executive, Key Account Manager, National Chain Account Manager, CPG, Consumer Packaged Goods, Retailers.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.