Our client is seeking a National EHS Manager that will be fully remote, with limited travel. The National EHS Manager is responsible for nationwide safety program creation and adherence, as well as acting as a driving force for a strong safety culture. This National EHS Manager role will also include continuous improvement projects and initiatives and working directly with OSHA on a state and federal scale.
National EHS Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating a new safety program following the divestiture of the company
- Follow up and manage all large-scale incident investigations or accidents
- Ensure the company is OSHA compliant across all locations in the USA
- Partner with local employees to ensure safety policies are adhered to and drive the safety culture
- Develop process improvement objectives and strategies to better execute safety initiatives from a high level and communicate with key leadership to drive change
National EHS Manager Requirements:
- 5 or more years' experience in an EHS position
- Proven performance of driving change in safety optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this National EHS Manager opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , manufacturing , global , engineering , business , supply chain , negotiate , client , long-term , planning , transportation , team , management , innovation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.