LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a high-growth, globally recognized packaging equipment company that is developing a new product set to disrupt the industry by providing a cost-effective and easily customized solution.
The company is seeking a Remote National Business Development Manager to develop a new book of business, and with success, this position will move into a leadership role and build out a team of sales reps and technicians.
This position offers a competitive base salary and $200,000 package for year one.
Sales Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Prospect and develop book of business within the Midwest and East Coast
- Utilize existing relationships to introduce the new product
- Develop relationships with prospects
- Transform potential clients into long-lasting business partners
- Identify solutions and provide exceptional customer service
- Work closely with Technical Account Management team
Sales Account Executive Requirements:
- 5+ years of packaging equipment sales or flexible packaging experience
- Experience engaging with high-level decision makers
- Experience handling long sales cycles
If you're interested in this Sales Account Executive position, please submit your resume to Austin Wuthrich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-242-5086.
Team Lead – Sales Recruiting
Keywords & Related Terms: sales , account , account executive , sale , salesperson , commission , sell , selling , call , cold call , business generation , b2b , client , customer , manager , remote , BDM , national
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.