We have partnered with a Chicago based public relations & communications firm looking for a Multimedia Graphic Designer to join their team. This position will serve as a creative problem solver who brings a fresh approach to the team. The ideal candidate will be passionate and highly collaborative, someone who is able to take ideas from conception through execution.
If you are someone that continuously seeks out emerging trends and has experience with creative initiatives, please apply today! The Multimedia Graphic Designer position is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a company they can grow within.
Multimedia Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Work on creative marketing projects across all media from graphic design, concept ideation, branding, and website development
- Create marketing and advertising assets for web, social media graphics, and print mediums
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Interact with clients to determine scope of project needs
- Vendor management
- Social media and digital marketing trend research
Multimedia Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in an agency or inhouse creative environment
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Portfolio or website showcasing style across media
- Highly proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Understanding of UI standards and concepts
- Animation or video editing skills preferred
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- High level of attention to detail and ability to multitask
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Multimedia Graphic Designer position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.