Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a Chicago-based ad agency in hiring a Motion Graphics Designer. This role gives you the opportunity to work with the Design Director on projects for digital content, CPG clients and work with a creative team to create branded motion graphics.
This position is hybrid in Chicago, IL.
Motion Graphics Designer Responsibilities:
- Work with the creative design team to create motion graphics for external advertising
- Storyboard and plan motion graphic designs for clients while utilizing brand assets and brand guidelines from the client
- Create animated and digital moving graphics for events and promotional campaigns
- Create motion graphics for web, email, social media and out-of-home advertisements
Motion Graphics Designer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience working on an in-house or agency design team
- Experience creating motion graphics for advertisements for large corporations or at an ad agency
- Experience in creating work that follows brand guidelines
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.