LaSalle Network has partnered with a renowned financial institution that is seeking an efficient and diligent Remote Mortgage Underwriter to assist with the increased activity they are experiencing.
Our client is located in the Denver area but is open to this Remote Mortgage Underwriter WORKING FULLY REMOTE! They have been around for over 20 years and continue to grow today.
Remote Mortgage Underwriter Responsibilities:
- Review all mortgage applications and supporting documents to ensure all necessary information is included for approval
- Research applicant’s employment and financial history to help determine the accuracy of application and documents
- Request additional information as needed on all documents to help determine loan risk
- Ensure that all gathered information is accurate, compliance standards are met, and it is in congruence with company policies
- Communicate and document reasons for approval or rejection of loans so clients and loan officers are well-informed of decisions
Remote Mortgage Underwriter Requirements:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience
- MUST have an understanding of secondary market guidelines such as FNMA, FHLMC, GNMA
- College degree preferred but not required
- Understanding of mortgage process flow of 1-4 family, and condos from processing to close
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in the Remote Mortgage Underwriter opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: mortgage , underwriting , underwriter , mortgage underwritings , FNMA , FHLMC , GNMA , process flow , real estate , lender process , financial assets , cash reserves , credit , loan-to-value , LTV , Fannie Mae , debt-to-income , remote , Freddie mac , retail
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.