LaSalle Network is working with a rapidly expanding financial services company located in Chicago. This company is looking for Mortgage Loan Processors to join their team. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Manager of Mortgage Lending.
The Mortgage Loan Processor is primarily responsible for originating and processing all mortgage loan applications in a timely fashion and in compliance with all regulatory and investor guidelines. The Mortgage Loan Processor will contribute to the achievement of the growth and profitability of the residential lending team. The Mortgage Loan Processor must maintain full knowledge of all aspects of residential mortgage banking, as well as the following products: FHA, VA, FNMA, FHLMC and Jumbo loans. This Mortgage Loan Processor role offers competitive pay and a long-term career path into the organization!
Mortgage Loan Processor Responsibilities:
- Process all loan applications. Ensure loans are closed on a timely basis. Originate mortgage loan applications from walk-ins, phone queue and credit union website. Maintain and demonstrate proficiency with Encompass loan origination system
- Order, process and review all loan file documentation, i.e. appraisal, title commitment, verifications of employment, deposits, etc. for accuracy and completeness
- Review each loan for compliance with all regulatory and investor guidelines; clear loan conditions for compliance with underwriting requirements
- Work with member to ensure documents are collected and conditions are cleared in a timely fashion
- Manage an average pipeline of 45 loans monthly
- Review lock-in agreements to ensure closing/funding occurs within lock period
- Participate in all required training sessions to increase knowledge and ensure compliance with all regulatory and investor requirements
- Maintain adequate control of files to ensure compliance with all consumer protection statutes/ regulations in a defined area of responsibility
- Work with Mortgage Loan Officers on pipeline maintenance on weekly basis to ensure pipeline integrity
- Follow-up on closed loan documentation to ensure compliance with all Secondary Marketing, Government and Investor demands, as needed
- Remain current with our Lender/Investor programs and maintain their forms for submission
- Attend sales and operations meetings, as needed
Mortgage Loan Processor Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a faced paced environment
- Ability to consistently hit metrics
- Ability to navigate through multiple internet browsers at once and exemplify knowledge of Microsoft office software
If you are interested in this amazing Mortgage Loan Processor opportunity and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: mortgage loan processor , FHA , VA , FNMA , FHLMC , loan applications , compliance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.