LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Rosemont, IL that is seeking a Microsoft Exchange Systems Administrator to join their team. This individual will act as the company’s systems administrator and subject matter expert for Microsoft Exchange. In addition, this position will also have responsibilities in other core technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Windows Operating Systems, Virtualization, Identity Management, messaging and messaging administration. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR Responsibilities include:
- Lead and spearhead the efforts on a migration from Microsoft Exchange 2013 to 2019.
- Ensure the platforms availability and integrity for the entire global corporate environment and users.
- Provide automation services using PowerShell as needed.
- Enforce necessary security standards and implement new ones as they evolve.
- Engineer and set direction for any recommended architecture changes, best practices, or enhancements.
- Facilitate the integration of applications to the email environment as needed.
Requirements for consideration include:
- 3+ years of systems administration experience in a Microsoft centric environment
- Prior experience migrating one version of Microsoft Exchange to another.
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Systems Administrator, Microsoft Exchange, Messaging, email, PowerShell, Active Directory
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.