LaSalle Network is partnering with a top healthcare organization to hire a highly skilled and experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 IT Systems Analyst. This position is responsible for overseeing the implementation, maintenance and optimization of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, as well as ensuring its smooth operation and adherence to best practices.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 IT Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Configure, customize and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform in accordance with business requirements and best practices
- Develop and maintain workflows, processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other healthcare systems, such as Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems and Patient Relationship Management (PRM) systems
- Monitor the performance and health of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Manage user access and security permissions, and maintain data integrity across the platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, finance, operations and clinical staff, to ensure the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform meets their needs and requirements
- Develop and maintain documentation and training materials for Microsoft Dynamics 365 users
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in Microsoft Dynamics 365 administration, as well as healthcare regulations and standards
Microsoft Dynamics 365 IT Systems Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Administrator in the healthcare industry
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Healthcare and/or other healthcare-specific applications is highly desirable
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Dynamics 365 administration, including configuration, customization and troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of healthcare business processes and regulations, including HIPAA and HITECH
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications, such as Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals or Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, a plus
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Administrator to join a dynamic healthcare organization and make a significant impact on its operations and patient outcomes. If you meet the qualifications and are passionate about healthcare and technology, we encourage you to apply.
Keywords and Related Terms: dynamics 365 , Microsoft dynamics 365 , IT systems analyst , IT administrator #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.