Our client, an e-commerce retail company, is looking to hire a Merchandise & Inventory Planner for their corporate headquarters in the north west suburbs of Chicago. This position provides growth opportunity with a thriving business.
The right person for this Merchandise & Inventory Planner role will be analytical, creative and ambitious. Our client is offering competitive compensation and a company culture focused on collaboration and work life balance.
Merchandise & Inventory Planner Responsibilities:
- Build cohesive, profit driven merchandise assortment presentations in print media
- Analyze historical results to identify bring-back items that could become profitable again
- Perform independent analysis and recommends courses of action to drive profitable sales
- Analyze creative presentations to understand the most profitable ways to feature each item
- Analyze sales by size and color to recommend additions and deletions
Merchandise & Inventory Planner Requirements:
- 1+ year of inventory planning or merchandising planning experience
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ideally out of CPG or retail industry
If interested in this Merchandise & Inventory Planner position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , supply chain , planning , supply planning , supply chain planning , demand planning , merchandise , merchandise planning , merchandise planner , retail , CPG , SAP , inventory planning , inventory , inventory analyst #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.