One of our clients is seeking a motivated Medical Biller. The Medical Biller must have experience working with multiple payer sources to include Government and Commercial insurances
Duties/Functions of Medical Billing & Follow-up Rep
- Ensure all claims are accurately transmitted daily and meet team goals
- Employ measures to expedite claim adjudication by accurately submitting claims and resolving issues on the front-end that may delay processing of payment.
- Provide feedback to management regarding any issues or repetitive errors that may be encountered during claim review and submission
- Document all account activity in an accurate and timely manner on all patient accounts
- Resubmit claims to payers as necessary, via electronic, fax, or hard copy.
- 2+ years of Medical Billing and Follow-up experience
- Experience with both Commercial/Private and Government payors is a plus
- High School diploma or GED
- Microsoft Office—Excel and Word
- Experience with medium to large patient accounting system is required i.e. EPIC, Meditech, Sorian
- Extensive knowledge in DDE/Fiss, CCI/Edits/LCD/NCD
If you are qualified and interested in the Medical Biller role please apply today!
Team Lead - Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: Medicare, Medicaid, remittance, a/r, aging, payment, payment plans, charity, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, executive search, technology, marketing, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions