Our client is ranked among the best health systems in the state of Illinois. They are a regional healthcare provider, and their numerous awards, certifications, and accreditations are a confirmation of their commitment to safety. Due to their expansive growth, they have an immediate need for a talented Medicare Collector.
Medicare Collector Responsibilities:
- Manage accurate completion and submission of all billing, collections, and accounts receivable functions associated with claims
- Provide accurate and timely collection follow up of payment, including calling insurance carriers responsible for payment of hospital charges for insured patients
- Contact Medicare and Medicaid programs responsible for payment of services provided to eligible patients
Medicare Collector Requirements:
- GED or high school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Government payor experience required
- Hospital collections required
If you are qualified and interested in the Medicare Collector position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: payment, payment plans, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient registration, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies, UB-04, UB04, Medicare, HB, HB collector, hospital collector, hospital biller #LI-OTHRCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.