LaSalle Network is currently seeking a Medical Supply Coordinator for our client, a national, innovative healthcare company in York, PA. If you are motivated by working in a fast-paced environment and come with shipping and receiving experience, please review this exciting opportunity!
Medical Supply Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage shipping activities within the distribution center to ensure fulfillment of shipments
- Work closely with the transportation planning team to optimize shipping schedules
- Assist in directing drivers to the correct shipping windows to best utilize resources
- Update shipping schedule accordingly to provide timely reports on pickups and late shipments
- Prepare proper documentation such as BOLs and packing slips
Medical Supply Coordinator Requirements:
- 1+ years of recent warehouse experience required
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Personable, dependable and organized
- Able to problem-solve, multitask, and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Oracle preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in the Medical Supply Coordinator opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: shipping , receiving , supply chain , logistics , customer service , transportation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.