Our client is looking for an experienced Medical Scheduler to expand their team in the central business office. Located in the southwestern suburbs of Chicago, this person will be responsible for answering calls from patients to schedule, reschedule, and/or cancel appointments. Candidates with large EMR system (IE EPIC, Meditech, or Cerner) customer service and insurance verification experience are ideal for this Medical Scheduler role!
Medical Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Accept 50-70 incoming calls from patients and/or patient family members
- Handle cancellations and rescheduling of appointments at patient request
- Update patient insurance information and patient demographics as needed
- Reference credentialing protocols to assure accurate scheduling
- Verify patient records are accurate in an EMR system
Medical Scheduler Requirements:
- 1+ years working in a medical scheduling and/or patient registration department
- Strong medical terminology knowledge
- The ability to problem-solve and a capacity for high volume work
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
If you are qualified and interested in this Medical Scheduler position, please apply today!
Recruiter, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: IE EPIC , Meditech , Cerner , medical scheduling , patient registration , high volume , MS Word , EMR , inbound calls
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.