Our client is looking for an experienced Medical Scheduler to expand their team in the central business office. Located in the southwestern suburbs, this person will be responsible for answering calls from patients to schedule, reschedule and/or cancel appointments. Candidates with large EMR system (IE EPIC, Meditech or Cerner) customer service and insurance verification experience are ideal!
Medical Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Accepts 50-70 incoming calls from patients and/or patient family members
- Handles cancellations and rescheduling of appointments at patient request
- Updates patient insurance information and patient demographics as needed
- References credentialing protocols to assure accurate scheduling
- Verifies patient records are accurate in an EMR system
Medical Scheduler Requirements:
- 1+ years working in a medical scheduling and/or patient registration department
- Strong medical terminology knowledge
- The ability to problem-solve and a capacity for high volume work
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
If you are qualified and interested in this Medical Scheduler position, please apply today!
Recruiter - Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: IE EPIC , Meditech , Cerner , medical scheduling , patient registration , high volume , MS Word , EMR , inbound calls
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.