Our client is looking to fill multiple Medical Scheduler roles in their central business office located in the western suburbs of Chicago. The role will be answering calls from patients to schedule, reschedule and/or cancel appointments. Candidates with Epic system, customer service and insurance verification experience are ideal!
Function of position:
- Accepts 60 plus incoming calls from patients and/or patient family members
- Scheduling will be specific to primary care and diagnostic testing
- Medical scheduler will also handle cancellations and rescheduling of appointments at patient request
- Update patient insurance information and patient demographics as needed
- References credentialing protocols to assure accurate scheduling
- Verifying patient records are accurate in the Epic system
Qualifications of position:
- 2+ years working in a medical central scheduling and/or patient registration department
- Strong medical terminology knowledge
- Computer skills-Microsoft office
If you are interest and qualified please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords: scheduler,patient services, patient access, insurance verification, eob, medical admin, patient registration, pre-access , hospital registration, pre-authorization, benefits, scheduling
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.