Our client is looking to fill several Medical Scheduler openings. The Medical Scheduler position includes taking phone calls, verifying patient insurance, and assisting in prior authorizations. Increase customer satisfaction and retention by providing members, customers, patients, and providers with accurate, consistent, timely, and meaningful information.
Responsibilities for the Medical Scheduler:
- Scheduling patient appointments with physicians
- Take messages for the physician offices
- Obtaining insurance information for verification and authorization purposes
- Collecting on unpaid balances
Ideal Skills and Experience for Medical Scheduler:
- Customer service and/or healthcare contact center experience is strong preferred
- Healthcare administrative experience is required
- Ability to explain EOBs to patients
- Strong typing skills
- Education: High School or equivalent required
If you are qualified and interested in Medical Scheduler position, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords: patient services, patient access, insurance verification, eob, medical admin, patient registration, pre-access , hospital registration, pre-authorization, benefits, scheduling
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.