Our client is looking to fill multiple Medical Scheduler roles in their central business office located in the western suburbs of Chicago. The role consist of answering calls from patients to schedule, reschedule, and/or cancel appointments. Candidates with Epic system, customer service, and insurance verification experience are ideal for this Medical Scheduler position.
Medical Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Accept 60 plus incoming calls from patients and/or patient family members
- Work in schedule specific to primary care and diagnostic testing
- Handle cancellations and rescheduling of appointments at patient request
- Update patient insurance information and patient demographics as needed
- Reference credentialing protocols to assure accurate scheduling
- Verify patient records are accurate in the Epic system
Medical Scheduler Requirements:
- 2+ years working in a medical central scheduling and/or patient registration department
- Strong medical terminology knowledge
- Computer skills-Microsoft office
If you are interest and qualified for this Medical Scheduler opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: scheduler , patient services , patient access , insurance verification , eob , medical admin , patient registration , pre-access , hospital registration , pre-authorization , benefits , scheduling
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.