Our client is looking for an Medical Payment Poster to post payments and adjustments to appropriate payor accounts, and perform daily reconciliation to ensure all cash and lock box deposits are reconciled.
Medical Payment Poster Responsibilities:
- Post cash collections in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with department goals, principles and company policies
- Work with Collection team to accurately post payments as required
- Follow up and resolve any discrepancies between the accounts receivable balance and cash received
- Monitor patient accounts and application of co-pay and deductible payments
- Investigate payor payments by referencing appropriate fee schedules
- Document receive approval for and process write-offs, adjustments, reversals and transfers weekly.
- Maintain and track cash spreadsheets
- Monitor and track refunds and credit balances
- Research and handle missing payment, limited to notification of payment EOB’s received from payors
- Answer questions about specific payment postings
Medical Payment Poster Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Cash Applications, Payment Posting and Accounts Receivable preferably in healthcare
- In depth knowledge of two billing accounts receivable management systems
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager - Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords: cash application, payment posting, posting payments, dso, collections, accounts, claims, eob, review, discrepancy, medical payment posting, medical cash applications,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.