LaSalle Network is currently partnered with one of the nation’s leading Revenue Cycle Management companies in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our client is currently hiring a number of Medical Customer Service Specialists to support their growing business and new clients. This is a brand new, state of the art facility with ample opportunity to grow your career!
Medical Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Take inbound calls from and make outbound calls to patients or guarantors for the purpose of making payment arrangements for account balances on behalf of client hospitals or clinics
- Communicate financial responsibility detail to patients; communicate confusing and/or difficult financial issues to patients in a non-threatening and helpful manner
- Accurately determine patient eligibility for financial assistance programs and bank loans, where available; provide assistance to patients in completing necessary paperwork for available programs; obtain all necessary documentation to resolve an account
- Provide follow-up on suspended accounts according to established procedures
- Conform to all confidentiality and third-party liability laws
- Accurately track daily, weekly and monthly productivity to exhibit contributions toward departmental
Medical Customer Service Specialist Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience in customer service or healthcare office setting with familiarity with medical billing cycles, processes and procedures
- Ability to work well independently and also contribute to the overall success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and flexible to adapt to change
If you are interested in the Medical Customer Service Specialist role, and feel qualified for the position, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national