LaSalle Network is currently partnered with one of the nation’s leading revenue cycle management companies in the Moline, IL area. Our client is currently hiring a number of Medical Customer Service Specialists to support their growing business and new clients. This is a brand new, state of the art facility with ample opportunity to grow your career!
Medical Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service within a fast-paced environment
- Answer phone calls, reply to emails and resolve customer issues
- Manage the needs of customers independently
- Update account information in a comprehensive database
- Maintain quotas, goals and metrics
- Notate and determine issues with customers and their inquiries accurately
Medical Customer Service Specialist Requirements:
- One year of recent phone-based experience in a sales, telemarketing, call center, collection or customer service environment
- Ability to work well independently and also contribute to the overall success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and flexible to adapt to change
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , clerical , administrative , representative , call center , collections , representative , healthcare , medical , medicine , health , doctor , physician , patient #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.