Our client, a nationwide company, is leading the way in redefining the home infusion industry and is looking for skilled medical collections representative. A career here means joining an engaged team of professionals who are passionate about providing extraordinary care and making a positive difference in the lives of their patients. If you want to grow with an organization that is molded around values, development, and empowering team members this is the place for you. The medical collections representative plays a key role in servicing the needs of our patients by accurately billing customer accounts, assuring timely remittance, and taking immediate action on issues that involve account integrity.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly rewarding career in healthcare! If you are hard-working, enthusiastic and eager to make an impact, we want to meet you.
Qualifications/Requirements for Medical Collections Representative:
- 1+ years of previous medical billing or collections experience within a hospital or physician group
- Maintain optimal communication and rapport with ALL payers
- Ability to prioritize and multi task a large work volume with a high level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Following up on outstanding balances to determine why claim has not been paid, handle denials follow-up and appeals.
- Maintains a high level of customer service in order to communicate and assist other departments with patient billing & collections.
- Good written/typing skills, ability to perform basic mathematical calculations for payments/adjustments, good communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in the medical collections representative role please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: managed care, commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, public aid, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient access, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies , patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , hospital registration , scheduler , registration , insurance , epic, referral , authorization , eligibility , verification , insurance , scheduler ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.