Are you a recent college graduate? Are you looking to gain experience within the Chicago’s booming healthcare industry?
If so, this is a great entry-level, full-time opening near Elgin, IL!
Our client is the nation’s largest independent provider of alternative treatment; putting patients at the center of their personalized approach. This a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience within the healthcare field.
This is a quickly growing organization with a true passion for providing quality healthcare and now looking for individuals who can grow with their company. They provide an in-depth training program giving you the tools you need to succeed! Our client rewards teamwork, quality, and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. If you are looking for a career in an organization that is a leader in healthcare industry then this Medical Claims Specialist - Entry Level position is for you!
Medical Claims Specialist - Entry Level Responsibilities:
- Submit timely, accurate invoices to payer for products and services provided.
- Correctly determine quantities and prices for services billed.
- Verify that the services and products are correctly authorized and that required documentation is on file prior to billing.
- Ensure that invoices are submitted for services and products that are properly ordered and confirmed as provided.
- Ensure that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission.
- Adhere to Regulatory / Payor Guidelines and policies & procedures.
Medical Claims Specialist - Entry Level Requirements:
- Recent Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- An absolute interest in healthcare revenue cycle
- An eagerness to learn
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Excel and Word
If you are qualified and interested in this Medical Claims Specialist - Entry Level position please apply now!!
Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: managed care, commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, public aid, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient access, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies , patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , hospital registration , scheduler , registration , insurance , epic, referral , authorization , eligibility , verification , insurance , scheduler ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, sales, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.