Our client is looking for an Medical Cash Applications to post payments and adjustments to appropriate payor accounts, and perform daily reconciliation to ensure all cash and lock box deposits are reconciled.
Medical Cash Applications Responsibilities:
- Post cash collections in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with department goals, principles and company policies.
- Work with Collection team to accurately post payments as required.
- Follow up and resolve any discrepancy between the accounts receivable balance and cash received.
- Monitor patient accounts and application of co-pay and deductible payments
- Investigate payor payments by referencing appropriate fee schedules
- Documenting, receiving approval for and processing write-offs, adjustments, reversals and transfers weekly.
- Maintain and tracking cash spreadsheets
- Monitor and tracking refunds and credit balances.
- Research and handle missing payment, limited to notification of payment EOB’s received from payors.
- Answer questions about specific payment postings.
Medical Cash Applications Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Cash Applications, Payment Posting and Accounts Receivable preferably in healthcare
- In depth knowledge of two billing accounts receivable management systems
If you are interested and qualified please apply today!
Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords: cash application, payment posting, posting payments, dso, collections, accounts, claims, eob, review, discrepancy, medical payment posting, medical cash applications,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.